Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Look What I Found!

Do you need a beautiful place to display your cupcakes? What about a nice dish for some candy to offer to guests? Well there is no need to look any farther. Sweet Plates has what you need! They can match any style and are currently exhibiting in several locations in Utah. Don't worry if you don't live in Utah. A Sweet Plates online shop will be opening in the very near future. I hope you enjoy the designs of this mother-daughter team as much as I do! Please go check them out and let them know I sent you. I haven't told them they are being featured today!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

Lesa said...

Thank You!

Lesa

Post a Comment