Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Look What I Found: Cupcake Sets

About a year ago I discovered Fancy Flours. I was searching for some cookie cutters and stumbled across their site. I was in love instantly. Not only did they have cookie cutters, but cupcake liners and a million more things I would love to buy.

Today I opened my inbox and there sat the Fancy Flours newsletter. I am always excited to see what new things are happening over there. Well let me just tell you, I think I stopped breathing for a bit. They now have really cute cupcake sets from Meri Meri. All sorts of occasions and themes - just waiting for you! Each kit comes with fun cupcake liners and coordinating cupcake picks. Just look at how adorable they are!


Can't you picture a fun birthday party for your son or daughter with these?



















Or what about these?






















Just think of all the fun you could have! There are other kits and many more
items to browse. Head on over and check them out!
Don't forget about the giveaway! Only 2 mores days to enter!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm loving the fire truck and dogs!!

M @ Betty Crapper said...

Those are super cute. Perfect for the decorating challenged like me.

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

OMG!!!! I've Got To Get My Cupcake Lovin' Hands On Those!!!! :)

Post a Comment