Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Freedom Friday

This week I was lucky enough to be blessed with another award! This is the Versatile Blogger Award and I want to send a huge thank you to The Very Best Housewife for bestowing it upon me.










Here is the deal with this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Me:
1. My favorite book is Wicked by Gregory Maquire. The musical was based on it.
2. I love cats even though I am allergic to them.
3. I watch too many baking shows on TV - Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, Food Network Challenge, Ultimate Cake Off, etc.
4. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to organization that if it can't be perfect I get overwhelmed and give up.
5. I love to craft but can never find the time!
6. I go on Facebook way too much! My excuse is it's the only way for me to keep in touch with everyone.
7. In junior high I was obsessed with the music group Boyz II Men.
And the Award Goes to...

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Please take the time to check out the blogs listed above. They rock!






Smart and Trendy Moms


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for passing the award on to Ellie-Town! We are honored. :)

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Thank you so much for the blog award. I'm honored!
Nancy
http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

Post a Comment