Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Look What I Found!

This week I wanted to share a few of my favorite cupcake books with you. Not only do they share unique recipes but they have very creative decorating ideas. I was able to find all three at my public library so they are easy to find. I hope you enjoy them!



This book has one-of-a-kind cupcake designs using candy and equipment found in any kitchen. No special tools required!




This book has over 150 ideas for amazing cupcakes and includes recipes, tips and detailed how-to photos.
This book offers many intricate ideas for the more experienced baker. It has wonderful step-by-step instructions that make it easy to understand.

1 comments:

Belly Charms said...

Cute cupcakes...I am hopping over from Hop Along Friday. Thanks for linking up.

http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

Post a Comment