Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Another Award!

I have been blessed to be given yet another blog award! This one is the "One Lovely Blog Award" and Two Monkeys and a Washtub was kind enough to pass it on to me. So here are the required seven facts about me in addition to the seven blogs to which I am passing on the award.
Facts:
#1 - I am obsessed with television shows about baking.
#2 - I would love to be a forensic psychologist.
#3 - Red is my favorite color.
#4 - I love the March of Dimes. You can even donate to them in my left sidebar or check out the "March of Dimes" tab.
#5 - Snicker's Ice Cream bars are awesome. I haven't had one in years but I would love one right now!
#6 - I am such a perfectionist when it comes to organizing that if it can't be perfect I give up.
#7 - I really want to visit Paris!
Blogs:
Please take the time to visit these blogs! It's worth it!

5 comments:

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I love the color red too! And Snickers Ice Cream Bars are fantastic! Congrats on the award.

HoosierHomemade said...

This is great! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm off to check out the other blogs!
~Liz

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the award!

And I LOVE Mila's Daydreams. That is one creative Mama!

Stacey said...

Thanks for the blog award! :)

www.imalazymom.com

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Thank you so much for the award!!!

Post a Comment