Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Cupcake Challenge: Wrap Up

This is the final week of Cupcake Challenge over at Hoosier Homemade. I sure hope you have taken the time to go check it out! I have had a blast this past month working on all of the challenges and I hope that there will be another one in the future. Liz - you rock! Thank you so much for hosting this competition!

This week is a wrap up of each of my entries. I hope you have enjoyed these ideas. I had a lot of fun creating them!






For this challenge we were required to pick a flavor that makes us think of summer and incorporate it into a cupcake.














Week #2 - Beach Cupcakes

This time our cupcakes needed to look like a summertime activity.















This week was all about taking a box of cake mix and adapting it to create a cupcake with a homemade flavor.










Using candy, we were asked to decorate our cupcakes with the summertime fun theme in mind.






Judging for the Cupcake Challenge will be taking place soon. I will keep you posted regarding the results. I really hope I have a chance at winning!

12 comments:

HoosierHomemade said...

I loved seeing all your cupcakes! I'm so glad you liked it.
Thanks so much for entering!
~Liz

Diane Schmidt said...

very fun ideas!

Jami said...

I think you have a great chance. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Just found your site. My daughter loves cupcakes and will love your blog!

Anonymous said...

The Beach Cupcakes are so fun!!! I love them all but I'm a beach gal! :)

Chef Bee said...

Boy, I look at that beach cupcake everytime I visit your blog. Awesome.

Plan B

WiffsWife said...

I love looking at your cupcakes! Good luck!
I'm giving you a Stylish Blogger Award! Come and get it from my blog! http://housekeepinginprogress.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-received-award.html

Anonymous said...

So delish. Looks really great. I think I will put on weight just by looking at your blog...it's SO good. :)

Tami
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

The4Rs said...

What great ideas, and so fresh and friendly! Would you please post a link on my Linky Giveaway party? http://the4rsRamblings.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Sandy

Chef in Training said...

wow! These are all beautiful! I just found your blog and I LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

OMG those look so yummy! can I come over and help you eat them?

Zampette in pasta said...

Bellissimi!!! Da quale comincio???!!!
Molto bello il tuo blog, molto da imparare!!!
Ti seguo e se ti fa piacere passa a trovarmi.
A presto, ciao

Post a Comment