Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Freedom Friday

Sorry that my blogging has been sporadic over the last week or so. I have been busy taking care of my sick little girl. She is now on an antibiotic for a sinus infection and I hope she is feeling better soon! Hopefully this means I can go back to my regular schedule.

Have you been keeping up with the Cupcake Challenge over at Hoosier Homemade? I am really excited because I just found out that the grand prize is a FLIP camera! I have been wanting one since they came out. We don't have any video of Ella yet and she's 15 months old! Keep your fingers crossed that I am lucky enough to win.
This weekend should be pretty exciting, too! I am attending the 1st birthday party of my local The Mommies Network chapter. With over 300 registered mommies it should be fun! I am taking cupcakes, of course.
I have a project in the works that really needs your prayer support. It involves opening a shop (no, not a bakery). I just need some really great customers. I will keep you posted as things progress.
I hope that you have had a good week and that your weekend is relaxing and refreshing. I will see you back here on Monday! Check out these blog hops as you have the opportunity.


badge



Smart and Trendy Moms



7 comments:

. said...

What a delicious blog you have!! I am excited to be following and seeing your creative cupcakes! Thanks for sharing,I found you on Hop along Friday.
Cath @ dunnntoperfection.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. Love the blog.

Blogging Hints
Busy Mom's Tips

Christine said...

Yeah, you had me at cupcake! Following you!

XiicepinkiX said...

Hello! I am your newest follower from Blog Hop Friday! MMMM cupcakes!! When you get a chance I hope you follow me back! Thanks!

http://xiicepinkix.blogspot.com/
http://xiicepinkix85.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Looks like a great blog! Just the title alone... :)
Following from My New Life
Tiffany

Nickie said...

Hiya, I'm your newest follower from FF blog hop!! :)

http://www.nofse.com

Linda... said...

Hi! I'm a new blogger and just followed you; please follow me back. Enjoyed browsing your blog.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

hope your little girl is feeling better and hope you WIN the flip camera!

Post a Comment