Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Tricky Tuesday: Reader Favorites


Alright my dear readers! It is time for you to share some of your favorite tips and tricks when it comes to baking or cooking.
So go ahead and leave a comment! Do you have a favorite kitchen tool that helps with tedious jobs? A special trick to speed up prep time? Advice for dealing with certain ingredients. Post away!

7 comments:

collettakay said...

I love my Pampered Chef scoops. The large one is perfect for meatballs or filling cupcake tins, the middle is perfect for stuffing shells, and the smallest is perfect for cookies.

Blogs said...

I suck at ingredients and being a genius at cooking or baking but if your a wine drinker and hate how strong it is....just add some fruit juice:)

Unknown said...

I have 2 personal favs, my old metal ice cream scoop that makes the perfect size cupcake and of course, my kitchen aid stand mixer!

Carolyn said...

I really need to get a scoop for cupcakes. I always use my 1/4 cup measuring cup. A scoop would be so much easier.

I am not a big wine drinker. Maybe with a little fruit juice mixed in I will be :)

Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming!

Carolyn said...

I don't know what I did before I had my KitchenAid!

Tanyia said...

OMG I just learned this, from my 17 yr old lol...

If you kitchen sponge is left wet and starts to smell (which I HATE) you can microwave it for a minute. It will kill the germs growing on it which is what makes the smell!

Kendra said...

I'm not a pro cupcake baker but I am a pro cupcake taster! :) But when I do bake i also like to use my mini-ish ice cream scoop to get the batter into the pans!

Post a Comment