Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Look What I Found!


If you have had your television on at all lately I'm sure you have seen that cupcakes are taking over! From Cupcake Wars to DC Cupcakes as well as all the individual cooking programs that are featuring cupcakes, you would be hard-pressed to find a day when they aren't on somewhere.
What do you think about all of these shows? I personally prefer Cupcake Wars. The show is a great competition and focuses on the recipes and presentation of the cupcakes. I have now seen a few episodes of DC Cupcakes as well. I'm kinda on the fence about this one. I feel like it relies heavily on the drama in the shop and many of the lines feel scripted. If you have watched these programs, let me know what you think about them.
Have you found an amazing cupcake recipe on TV lately? I am always looking for new ideas and love seeing what's going on around the country.
I hope you are having a great week! Please take some time to check out the store! I'll see you back here in the morning with some yummy cupcakes!

3 comments:

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I like Cupcake Wars but I'm dissapointed in DC Cupcakes. Its not the show they had me hoping for. I wanted to see the early days off the bakery.

Kendra said...

I love cupcake wars! I just wish i knew how to bake like that!

Red Couch Recipes said...

Well, I did think agreeing to do 1,000 cupcakes for a charity the day after their biggest day (V-Day) was a bit not in reality! But, saying that, I have only watched two episodes and my daughter, who is an aspiring blogger and baker, thought it was fun! Joni

Post a Comment