Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Look What I Found!


If you haven't noticed, cupcakes are everywhere. I'm not just talking about the edible kind either! If you search for cupcake merchandise you will be amazed what you can find. Every type of clothing and accessory possible including aprons and necklaces. You can also find candles, place card holders, pinatas, bath sets, and flavored lip gloss. I must admit that the strangest thing I found was "cupcake flavored waxed dental floss." Check it out for yourself!

What are some fun cupcake items you have found? I found a crib bedding set that is adorable if we have another girl down the road. What item would you love to have with a cupcake on it?

Make sure you enter my giveaway for a $40 CSN Stores gift card! In addition to cute cupcake merchandise they have tons of items to choose from. Please see for yourself!

The new links are now at the top of my blog. Please be patient with me as I set them up! I hope they will make things easier on you. Have a great day and I will see you back here tomorrow with this week's recipe!

1 comments:

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I love cupcake things! Ihave a cupcake apron and am considering hinting to my bridesmaids that I'd like a cupcake themed bridal shower. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Post a Comment