Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Traffic Jam Tuesday

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that A Cuppy Cake Life is being featured in Key Lime Blog Design's Traffic Jam Tuesday! Please check out Kendra at Key Lime Blog Designs as well as the blogs featured below. If you want to get in on the action, sign up at Kendra's blog!


You must check out Simple Expressions! Their specialty is wedding announcements! Two and a half years ago when I got married I ordered my wedding announcements from Simple Expressions and I loved them! Simple Expressions also carries carry baby announcements, graduation announcements, personalized stationary and much more. I love the Owl baby announcement!





This is Kenzie's Blog. She does awesome photography! I love THIS post! She has some cute pictures of a old fashioned telephone booth that you need to see!










A Cuppy Cake Life! This first thought that comes to my mind is YUM! She just posted some Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes. I can't wait to try them! Don't go to this blog if you are hungry or you'll run to your kitchen and start making cupcakes immediately! :)









Want to be featured in an upcoming Traffic Jam! Go HERE to submit your blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment