Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

A Note to my Audience

I just wanted to write a little note to update everyone on a few things.

First of all I would like to thank you for visiting "A Cuppy Cake Life" and participating in this blog. I appreciate your votes for what I should make next. Don't be afraid to leave comments either!

I also want to thank those of you who have shared recipe ideas with me. Hopefully soon I will be able to feature some of your ideas. I am always open to suggestions and flavor combinations!

Here is a random fact about me: I am allegeric to cream cheese. This is why you haven't seen any recipes using this ingredient. Just know that any of the buttercream icings you see can be replaced with cream cheese.

I am planning to make the poll a weekly thing! The winner for next week is Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes. Make sure you vote for your next choice!

I also hope to start including recipes. This way you can make these yummy treats for yourselves instead of drooling over pictures. Get your recipe cards ready! This way you can also tell me what you think about the flavors instead of using your imaginations.

I hope these updates have you looking forward to the future of "A Cuppy Cake Life." I know I am looking forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment