Welcome to A Cuppy Cake Life

Follow me on my journey as I experiment with different types of cupcakes and the joy a simple little treat can bring.

Exciting News

A Cuppy Cake Life is now on Facebook! Come check it out and become a fan.

I can also be contacted via email now at acuppycakelife {at} hotmail {dot} com.

If you are in the Norfolk area I am taking orders for cupcakes. Check out the list of flavors on my facebook page, email me about what you are interested in, how many, etc. and I will get you a quote.

Snickerdoodle cupcakes will be done tomorrow. I should warn you, they are pretty tasty.

Only a few more hours to vote for the next cupcakes. It looks like pina colada might win. If it does I will show you the kid-friendly version as well as the one for adults.....yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment